Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kind of back

Haven't done any edits for a long time (obviously) so I'm a little rusty. Anyway, I've reuploaded the Udonge/Inaba video onto blip.tv and will probably finish sometime in January. Also with all of the new stuff like VenomPX, ryonakula, slimekula, etc.etc. I may have to do more editing than I thought.

Also, I'm going to try the advertising thing with Blip.tv to see if I can get a few bucks. Hopefully it's not unbearable for you viewers.

Finally, I have reuploaded Tessa60%(edit) with a patch I did a long time ago. All I did was a minor change to the dog animation. To do the dog attack, push x+y at the same time.

Uploaded here as usual: http://www.4shared.com/dir/6770190/e8226f/sharing.html

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i so want your mugen/hentai roster you have. and welcome back

ratherat563 said...

thanks

as for my hentai roster, it's pretty unorganized given all the originals, edits, rapists, and WIP's I have in there... besides, I believe tantrumbull's Sex Mugen pack and Mech Vampyre's esnips folders have all the chars in my roster (cept for some of my minor edits that I decided weren't worth posting) :D

Anonymous said...

hmm..do you have tantrumbulls sex mugen pack and Mech Vampyres folders link? cuz..i cant find Mech vampyres folders on esnips..and..cant find tantrumbulls anywhere..on google...yea..(google fails!!!)

ratherat563 said...

this has all the info you just requested

http://www.esnips.com/web/RareMugenChars62

Anonymous said...

leave it too you to compose all that info into one esnips link! *throws confetti up* wooooooooooooooooo

Garmr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Garmr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Garmr said...

Sorry about the other two comments. Found the answers I needed for those 2 questions. Onto the next delema. I was looking for a copy of the kuromaru finishers video but youtube has taken it down. Wereyou the one to upload it and if you are, do you still have it?

Anonymous said...

hey..howd you make it so they barely ever attack you to rape them and get a "perfect" win?

ratherat563 said...

To Garmr: I just uploaded the Kuromaru finishers vid to Megaupload.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AHKDM3P

To azurekite: I just mashed the dog attack like no tomorrow. It took me a couple tried to get Milky Mai since once she starts attacking, it's really hard to stop her. You could always edit the AI but that was kind of pointless for how quickly I made that video.

Anonymous said...

haha yea..everytime i do it against tifa..shes beating me up. go go mash dog attack

Garmr said...

Could you upload your kuromaru, or atleast some of the minor edits you made?

someguy said...

If it's not too much trouble, could you post the version of milkymai you used in your Gametrailers video?
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/210975.html

I can't seem to find it anywhere; is it one of your edits?

Thanks