Friday, July 25, 2008

Inaba Progress 50%

Well I am still in China and as busy as can be, but lucky for you guys, I uploaded most of my Inaba sprites onto my photobucket account. Anyway, I recreated another Inaba (with no attacks) and worked on a couple new sprites. Unfortunately, I am no where near finishing her yet.

At this point in time, I have only the Slime grab finished. The dog sprites need to be refurbished along with the drill sprites. All the other attacks need new/better sprites as well.

Here's a preview:



Hopefully this post won't be as disappointing as most of my other posts are xD

6 comments:

D said...

Wow, I wonder why no one left a comment...

You're doing a good job, sir!

SW-JEONG said...

hello. i'm not english.
please understand..
you are good job.
i wait complete this working.
thank you. bye~

Anonymous said...

The video link is down :(

Anonymous said...

r u still in china?

D said...

He's probably forsaken us. :'(

Anonymous said...

come backkk we need youuu and ur Mugen skills!