Sunday, June 1, 2008

Suika and Psylocke (Incomplete)

Sorry I have been inactive recently, but midterms, essays, projects, and now finals (oh and other things >.>;) have been occupying my time.

Unfortunately, I have had no progress on either Suika or Psylocke. I still plan to add more (Suika 1st) but I figured I will just do as most Mugen people do and post the patches now and update them later.

So here they are! Patched up Suika and Psylocke, found at the usual place, my 4shared account.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/6770190/e8226f/sharing.html

Let me know if there are any dl'ing/extracting issues.

2 comments:

Nemesis96669 said...

checked the downloading space and Suika Ibuki is not there
can you please upload her?

And good job on those characters so far.

ratherat563 said...

hmm... she has quite a few downloads.

the file is called !ibuki