Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rapeable B.Jenet Posted!

Note: These characters are NOT mine! I have only edited them!

All right. I have uploaded fairly complete versions of B.Jenet here:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/6770190/e8226f/sharing.html

There have been no changes to B.Jenet V1 since the last video I posted on her.
B.Jenet V2 now has sound and a slightly different animation for the sucking "finisher" move (assuming you use the Kuromaru patch which is mentioned 2 paragraphs down).

Personal note: The finisher animation didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped. I planned to make a climax or something at the end but it doesn't look like I have time (for awhile) to do that.

Also, for the sounds to play for the finisher move, you'll need to download the Kuromaru3 Patch and copy (and overwrite) the file into Kuromaru (it should work on most versions of Kuromaru, let me know if it doesn't). I cannot guarantee that other aspects of Kuromaru will remain unchanged, so I recommend making a backup of him.

Finally, here's a preview video showing all the moves (and the update) for B.Jenet V2. Enjoy!

No comments: